Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Friday, July 29, 2005

Northwest fiber festival

To Mims and anyone else who would want to come out...

So I've been trolling around trying to find fiber festivals out here (I don't think any of them can compare to Maryland, which I'll see you guys at in May) and I came across this one in Oregon. My guess is it is about 4 hours away.

www.flockandfiberfestival.com

wanna check it out?

If anyone would want to come out to the west coast, you'll have a place to stay and a driver ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger mims said...

veronica, i am all over this. it looks like it's only about 30 miles from us. (we closed on our new house on friday, it's all ours now!) you and anyone else who wants to come are welcome to stay with me!

10:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home