Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My boob holder is jealous!

Yours has been to Mount Rushmore and mine can't even make it off the needles. It's Tuesday now - that means VV and Al are Seattle residents! I know you're glad to be there - I hope your stuff made it, too.

Your lawn is mowed and looks quite nice. We think we saw prospective buyers drive by while we were there. Tell-tale clue - Buick with older woman driving, younger man up front, younger woman in back.

I'm having a brief affair with crochet. Don't know why, exactly, but I've started (again) the round pillow and I'm seriously contemplating a market bag. I think maybe the heat has gotten to me.

We'll have the speaker phone ready if you get a chance to call Wednesday. I'll also kindly talk to other knitwits about their absence from the blog. I know they're thinking blog entries daily. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let your brief affair with crochet blossom into a deepening & rewarding romance! You'll be happy that you did! :)
~CrochetWithDee

5:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home