Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Is it knit night?

I'm in Rapid City South Dakota, site of Mt. Rushmore. It's been crazy and I think I'm in mountain time zone, but I think you guys are eating dinner with Andrew. We did a little sightseeing, at the corn palace. I have to go through the photos, but I'll post one soon. We're resting now, but we'll make our way to Rushmore around sunset.

Last night we stayed in Austin, MN, where the SPAM museum was. (The spiced ham kind, not the computer kind) I so wanted to go, but the museum didn't open until 10 a.m. and we needed to get on the road. Oh well. But believe me, if there is a sign for the world's largest yarn ball, i will slam the brakes and grab my needles from the back and be there in two shakes of a lamb's tail.

If my phone is working, I'll call you gals, but if not, I will for sure in Seattle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home