Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Thursday, July 28, 2005

I have found a new blog that makes me laugh out loud!

Check this out: http://knitandtonic.typepad.com/knitandtonic/

This gal is so funny. I have become so ticked at the Yarn Harlot lately that i was looking for a new "fix". You had to read her "FO Losers" and the comments she makes about each losing knitted item. The "FO Losers" button and the "Winners" buttons are to the left.

Anyway, I'm exhausted and tired of working. Marcy was unable to make it to Knit Nite because of a headache. I hope you're feeling better Marcy! We certainly missed you. Can't wait to see Mims and her finished big, long, shawl thing. Actually I've told her many times that I love the pattern and hope to make it myself one of these days - in the future - along with many, many other things that I just have to make.

I'm thinking that I might take a little journey to Carol's on SAturday. Of course I will remember that I have to phone before going. There's always the chance that she's closed early due to a cold, or a cake in the oven! If anyone has time and wants to meet me there just let me know. My time's pretty flexible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home