Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Friday, July 22, 2005

Figured I Should Blog

Saw that VV is doing her part in keeping in touch with us via the blog so thought I'd better post something. It's been a couple of days for me. VV, it sounds like you're on the right track to hopefully finding some "kool" knitting partners. Of course you'll never find a group that loves and appreciates you the way we do but we understand that you will meet someone new. We will just have to bear the pain!

I've made a discovery. I'm absolutely sure that I'm happiest if I'm knitting on a shawl. I realize that I need to be knitting other things too and I want to knit other things but I am happiest if, along with whatever project I'm working on - that I've also got a shawl going that I pick up and knit on. I know, you guys think I'm crazy. It's just my burden to carry.

Okay, I should be knitting at Starbucks (Peace and Glenwood) around 3:00 or earlier on Sunday. Please stop by if you feel like sitting and knitting or standing and knitting or just drinking coffee. You get the picture. Alex starts back to school on Monday (no more sleeping late - for her or me) so I won't be staying up until 1 a.m. just so that I can knit. I'll have to go back to getting up around 6 a.m. so I'll probably not be able to keep my eyes open past midnight. Most people ask me how I can stay up even that late but if I don't then I don't get any time to myself - for knitting.

Everyone have a good weekend and blog ladies - blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home