Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Thursday, July 21, 2005

The 'big city'

I miss you guys terribly, I'm going to meet us with a stitch 'n' bitch group tonight after work, but I haven't met any knitters as cool as you guys. I am excited about the Mariner's Stitch 'n' Pitch game next Thursday. It looks like I'll be going by myself, since Al got a job and I think he's working that night (They really haven't solidified his sked)

As for missing Raleigh, you aren't making its case better for me with the 90+ days. I got to admit the weather here is awesome. We moved a window air conditioner all the way out here and I'm not even sure if we need. Its also been really sunny, but I'm sure I'll pay for the nice weather when winter rolls around and it pours.

I can't really ride you about the sweater, I wouldn't want to finish it either, with it being so hot (and especially if I were pregnant). If I were closer, I'd volunteer to finish it for you.

One of these days I'll get around to taking pics of my office and house so you guys can get a sense of my day.

I'll let everyone know how the stitch 'n' bitch goes tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

I could overnight you the baby sweater for finishing:)

1:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home