Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Friday, June 03, 2005

You Know You've Got It Bad When...

You know you have it bad (knitting addiction that is) when you receive yarn in the mail that you don't even remember ordering. Okay - add that to dreaming about knitting and actually waking up feeling as though you've finished several rows of a project! Does this deter me? Does this make me want to run out and pick up a new hobby - or better yet - does it make me realize that I need to spend more time with my family? Nooooooooo. I instead find myself wondering if perhaps I dreamed about a really great yarn that I didn't recognize because it actually exists somewhere and I should make it my mission to find this unnamed, in-a-dream, yarn. I'm thinking that after staying up until 1 or 2 a.m. tomorrow morning knitting that I should chant something about yarn right before I doze off in the hopes that I will pick up where I left off in that yarn dream. Hopefully I won't, instead, dream about Dog the Bounty Hunter - which I have often just watched before falling asleep. That show's a hoot if you've never seen it. Okay, gotta go. It's the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home