Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Thank you, you girls rock!

I don't even want to say anything, because I think I'm in deep denial. I'm just floating along, like I'm going on a vacation (even though the packers are at my house as we speak and boxing up all our stuff to take 3,000 miles away.)

Beverly, thanks for the quotes, it reminds me that I am leaving the best group of friends and knitters ever.

But again, I fully intend to call and write the blog about my yarnings out west.

Thank you so much for the generous gift certificates to the yarn shops, the sheepy bag, the music, the dinner, the key lime pie and your friendship.

Okay, I really have to stop now, because I'm getting weepy.

I love you all,

vv

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Oh VV. I have to begin by saying that you gave me credit for the quotes but actually that post came from Mims. Mine was the one below it with the pictures. For some reason my "title" isn't there. I'm sitting here worried about the movers. Give those guys some water! You will be oh so missed. We love you.

9:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home