Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Talked to Leann!

I still have never figured out the correct spelling of her first name! Spoke with her very briefly to get her address, etc. She said that she doesn't have an e-mail address (I wanted VV to send her the invite to the blog) but I told her that she could get a personal e-mail address from somewhere like Yahoo the next time she was on a computer - library, etc. and then she could always go in and check her e-mails from any computer as long a there was access to the Internet. I gave her the blog address so that she could at least come in and read everything. She's going to let us know as soon as she gets an e-mail address of her own. I told her how much we missed her.

Okay, i have to type a memo for my boss in addition to clicking back and forth on a knitting site - checking out sale yarns. It never ends - this craving of more yarn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home