Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Monday, June 06, 2005

Okay, where is everyone?

Okay, here I am again. All along, blogging, blogging, blogging. Sounds a lot like "blah blah blah" which might be more like it in my case. Anyway, Just got the 2nd edition of a really cool e-magazine called "Spun" with some free patterns in it!
http://www.spunmag.com

Started on the Oakley shawl out of Berroco Suede (hot pink) for Nicole this weekend. It's a really fast knit and I already want to knit one for myself. Still working on the shrug for my niece and Alex has decided that she wants her shrug out of the pale pink Calmer. My cardigan and Christopher's dinosaur sweater are on the back burner of course.

Gotta run. I"m at work and they actually expect me to do work so I'm off.

1 Comments:

Blogger vv said...

what's the oakley pattern? i like the hot pink suede, i just didn't know what to do with it. not that i need any more yarn before i move.

2:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home