Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Okay, I think I have to lie down

I'm a little woozy from that list. My video yarn store diary may have to make a repeat performance.

well, it looks like i will need to get a move on when i'm out there to scope all the shops for everyone. (i did look on the list, and there doesn't appear to be a store in the little neighborhood i'd be living in)

i'll keep you posted. now i have to comb the internet to find as many yarn stores from here to seattle as i can.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Ooh, that was my next thought - you - stopping at yarn stores along the way. Now that would make for a fun video - in addition to great blog stuff!

11:35 AM

 
Blogger Julie said...

Please let me bestow upon you the Knitters catalog of LYSs across the nation. I'll bring it Sat a.m. :)

12:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home