Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Okay girls. Where is everyone?

Are VV and I the only two participating in this blog? We definitely have to get Leeann (spelling?) on board. It's Sat. night and I'm watching Alex roll her eyes at me because I couldn't figure out the home computer and Christopher is crawling around on the floor with a plastic dog bone in his mouth meowing and pretending to be a cat. I on the other hand have had a beer and and I'm ready to get the kitty cat to bed and start knitting. Got the ribbon yarn in the mail today from NuiMei to make the Girl From Auntie ribbon tee for Nic but now I"m a bit worried that I might not have enough. Okay, that's it. I just feel that since VV has created this wonderful blog for us that we should be using it. If we start blogging now, by the time VV actually leaves for Seattle we'll be used to blogging and we can just pretend that she's actually here and never left. Check you gals later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home