Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Julie - Oh so proud! You're nearly finished!

I am so very impressed. I'm serious. You really zipped through this vest. Why or why can't we do that with all those tanks and especially the dinosaur sweater? Of course we purposely put aside the dinosaur sweaters for the summer but still - I picked up yet another neat pattern from Great Yarns yesterday. I need another pattern like I need - let's see here - like I need another bag of yarn!

Okay, I've been lamenting about how long it's taking me to knit the 39" for the shrug and last night I realized that I had knit "PAST" the 39". I was so mad at myself. I'm now ready to ruffle the end and then I can seam it up and it will be a shrug! I can hardly believe it. I was imaginging myself knitting this long strip on into Christmas.

Well, gotta get back to work. See you all tomorrow night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home