Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Monday, June 13, 2005

BOOB HOLDER without puffs


IMG_0181
Originally uploaded by acinorev. So here's the boob holder without the puffs. It looks alright, I admit, but I'll take a photo of Arati's and you can decide.
if you want to knit a boob holder for yourself, here's the pattern. http://glampyreknits.tripod.com/glampyrephotos/id62.html
(we didn't do the edging and quite frankly, we don't know why she added them)

2 Comments:

Blogger arati said...

I wore my Boob Holder in Florida and got raves. I'll see you all at the next three Knit Nights (i.e., VV's last three). I've lined up a sitter.

9:54 AM

 
Blogger Beverly said...

It's looks fabulous! Make sure both of you (VV; Arati) bring them Wed. night!)

10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home