Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Are we there yet?


Oh sweet VV. Last night was such a nice evening wasn't it? Hopefully we conveyed to you just how much you will be missed. I was thinking how especially hard this must be for Marcy and Julie because you three were part of the "original" KnitWits. When I first met the three of you I thought "what a bunch of knitting geniuses!". Of course now that I know you I think - "Thank God they're as obsessed with it as I am." Of course that's in addition to my continuing view that you guys are knitting geniuses! Okay, I'm starting to feel melancholy here and it's bothing me that I'm not sure if the spellcheck works on this blog thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home